Patient Scheduling Solution
Single or multi-site testing appointment scheduling and self-scheduling
As the response to the COVID-19 virus continues across the United States and much of the world, governments at every level are laser-focused on saving lives and ensuring healthcare systems do not become overwhelmed as the pandemic peaks in certain areas. As testing—both for the virus itself and for antibodies—continues to become more readily available, states working with community health care professionals, are beginning to grapple with how to build simple, scalable testing processes that will support critical care in the short-term and enable robust tracking, scheduling and virus management in the medium and long-term.
Mass Vax clinics are filled in minutes. Our clients have served thousands of people with the help of volunteers and the national guard. The solution complements your existing systems or processes. You control when, where, how many, and how often vaccines or tests can be performed. Patients can easily schedule an appointment at any time using any mobile or laptop device.
- Scalable efficient workflows minimize the manual burden on your staff.
- Inventory management ensures appointments do not surpass supply.
- It generates schedules in minutes with Target group, Age, and Screening questions (with hard stops) which comply with CDC and vaccine manufacturer requirements.
- Easily view and manage the schedules and appointments.
- You can create password-protected Private clinics.
- Provides Billing support (e.g. Insurance, nurse’s initials, etc.)
- Staff can move patients from “Standby” to a clinic with the reschedule feature.
- Patients receive email confirmations including 2nd dose reminders.
- Patients can even cancel with a click if needed.